What is Capacity Central America & Andean 2015?
It is the only event to provide a global networking platform for 250+ senior wholesale telecom executives active in or seeking to develop new business in the Central America and Andean region. The two-day agenda not only packs in 10+ hours of dedicated networking opportunities but also offers 25+ leading industry speakers delivering interactive sessions on the latest regional telelcom news and business strategies.
The entire Central American and Andean telecoms ecosystem attends this event annualy and this year we are on track to deliver the biggest networking platform to date. In 2014, the event brought together 225 attendees (being51% Director-level or above), representing 79 companies from 24 countries.
Are you active in Central America or Andean wholesale fixed-line or mobile telecoms?
● Do you want to expand your network reach within the Central America and Andean region?
● Do regulatory policies affect your business?
● Are you evaluating your current partnership structures?
● Do you want a comprehensive Central American and Andean telecom market breakdown?
● Are you assessing an investment in the Central America and Andean region?
● Do you need to stay on top of market developments?
If the anwser to any of the above questions isYES then you need to send representatives to Capacity Central America & Andean 2015.
February 12, 2018 — ColoGuard to Provide Tenants with Ready Access to More Than 30 Networks As lack of choice for connectivity options,... Learn More
Connect with key vendors and engage with buyers and sellers of all aspects of network infrastructure by joining the Dark Fiber Community. Increase your visibility in the industry. Learn More »
Stay up to date with the latest industry news and events.