Metro Connect 2016 - Take advantage of the Early Bird discount and save $200
Now in its 15th year, Metro Connect USA 2016 is renowned in the industry for being the only event where you can meet C-level executives of the top companies in the metro market. Speaking about the event, Hunter Newby, Founder and CEO, ALLIED FIBER said:
"The conference delivers value to its participants by bringing together relevant content presented by expert speakers as well as creating an environment for the C-level decision makers from the major metro network operators to interface with the key players in the financial community that serve the industry."
Taking place at Eden Roc Miami, the event will welcome 480+ senior-level executives representing 210+ companies for 2 and a half days of discussions led by the individuals shaping the market. Take advantage of the Early Bird discount and save $200 by booking before 27 November.
Why attend Metro Connect USA 2016?
- To explore 2015’s most influential mergers and acquisitions and hear first-hand about forecasted consolidation in 2016.
- To discover what the main players in the industry are planning before setting your company's strategy for 2016.
- To network with C-level executives from the industry and develop new business partnerships.
- To meet the financial companies representatives who can help you secure new investment.
For the full event agenda, networking breaks and who attends, download the brochure >>
Want to register?
Interested in sponsorship?
Metro Connect USA 2016 represents a great opportunity to promote your brand and gain exposure to480+ senior-level telecom executives, representing 210+ companies. The sponsorship packages provide:
- Pre-event and on-site branding opportunities
- Significant exposure to existing customers and new business leads
- Positioning of your company to the most senior metro audience
To discuss a tailor-made sponsorship package at Metro Connect USA 2016, please contact Chris Thompson at: email@example.com or call +44(0) 20 7779 7231.